This page lists solutions qualified as Free Spectrum (think about photons, or other physical phenomenons which act exactly the same way for every individual), offering free access to different products and services without economic discrimination. You may want to check also Free software list, Free hardware list and Free culture list.
- Moneyless-world.info - map with a list and statistics of gift oriented communities
- FreeCycle - a grassroots and entirely nonprofit movement of people who are giving (and getting) stuff for free in their own towns. It's all about reuse and keeping good stuff out of landfills.
- JustForTheLoveOfIt - the free economy community - share skills, tools, and spaces, advice, information or ask freeconomic questions and meet friends
- FullCircles - a Canadian freecycle-like organization that promotes sustainable local communities by encouraging the freecycling and reuse of useful items
- Really Really Free Market (RRFM) - is like a community gathering where participants bring, and give away absolutely free, any usable items, skills, ideas, smiles, talents, friendship, excitement, discussions, games and many others things that we as a community can come together and share.
- GiftFlow - give something away, get someone else's gift, connect with your community.
- The ReUseIt Network - an online organization that promotes the free exchange of items & creative reuse of items.
- Collective Autonomy Network - a network created with the idea of enabling people to take care of their own and other's needs in a localized and non-commercial way
- The Bank of Happiness is a voluntary initiative to change people's mindset, enabling changing good deeds among Estonian people.
- BookCrossing - it's the World's Library. It's a social networking site. BookCrossing is the act of giving a book a unique identity so, as the book is passed from reader to reader, it can be tracked and thus connecting its readers.
- Unlibrary - a simple way for you and your friends to share the books you love.
- Bike Collective Network - the mission of the network is to strengthen and encourage communication and resource sharing between existing and future community bike shops, shops that are accessible to people without money, have an educational focus, teaching others how to fix bikes, are volunteer run, ship bikes to communities suffering from first world colonialism & its effects, provide free or low-cost services to the community, recycle bicycles and parts
- Food Not Bombs - shares free vegan and vegetarian meals with the hungry in over 1,000 cities around the world to protest war, poverty and the destruction of the environment.
- The Free Farm Stand - gives away locally grown food and encourages greater connection of people to their food sources.
- WWOOF (World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms) - in return for volunteer help, WWOOF hosts offer food, accommodation and opportunities to learn about organic lifestyles
- Mundraub.org is a plattform aiming for bringing back to attention the forgotten fruits of the culture spaces in public places, and share and maintain its wealth as part of the common land and bio-diversity. Users can search and add places of finding on an interactive map on the site. (attention: it seems like the texts on the website are currently available in German only)
Internet and networks
- FreiFunk - free networks, free Wi-Fi, free wireless networks (in german language)
Travel, spaces, experience
- BeWelcome - is a culture crossing network that lets you share a place to sleep, meet up and help others on their way.
- Hitchwiki - is a collaborative website for gathering information about hitchhiking and other ways of extremely cheap ways of transport. It is maintained by many active hitchhikers all around the world, provding information about how to hitch out of big cities, how to cover long distances, maps and many more tips.