This page was last modified on 30 August 2012, at 08:47.
This page has been accessed 906 times.
Lessons and Online Communities
- Lernu.net Collaborative and free on-line site for learning esperanto.
- Kurso.com Multimedia computer program for independent learning.
- Pacujo.net Free correspondence course via email.
- Language Games Learn rudimentary, thematic vocabulary with these games!
Dictionaries and Grammatical Resources
- Revo Extensive online dictionary with monolingual definitions
- Vortaro.kisa.ca Sonja Elen Kisa's dictionary which features translations of rare or unusual terminology.
- P.M.E.G Online version of the Plena Manlibro de Esperanta Gramatiko (PMEG)
- Kukolo Search engine for identifying how Esperanto words are used in context.
- Tradukilo Automatic machine translation English-Esperanto, Esperanto-English.
Online newspapers and gazzettes
- Liberafolio.org Current events in the Esperanto movement
- Eventeo.net Articles translated from a variety of national newspapers covering contemporary international issues.
- Mondediplo.com Le Monde diplomatique in Esperanto.
- Esperanto.cri.cn China Radio International online in Esperanto.
- Gazetejo.org Download entirely or partially scanned versions of paper publications.
- Polskieradio Daily broadcasts from Polskie Radio
- Radioverda Humorous international news and human interest stories translated into Esperanto.
- Parolumondo Podcast for beginning speakers conducted in simple Esperanto with frequent intervals for Esperanto music.
- Komiksoj Comics in Esperanto
- Bit A sample collection of songs available for free download in MP3.
- Farbskatol.net A website hosting a variety of Esperanto videos in a manner similar to Youtube.
- Filmoj.net An exceptional website which links to torrent files containing popular international films subtitled or dubbed into Esperanto.
- Esperanto-tv.com Aggregates videos produced in Esperanto from Farbskatol', Youtube, etc...
- Esperanto Muziko TV Another aggregator which showcases Esperanto music.
- Bjialistoka Televido Public television produced in Esperanto from Białystok, Poland.
- Fajron A badly formatted but nevertheless complete online transcription of the young-adult novel Fajron sentas mi interne.
- Libraro.net A small library with classics such as Alice in Wonderland and Le Petite Prince.
- Elibroj A more extensive list which includes works by L.L. Zamenhof and translations of Shakespeare.
- Origino Darwin's On the Origin of Species!
- Arion's home Esperanto Links