Here we can place all infos about our community meetings
<tasks>  Automatize notifications about meetings (Software developers)  Improve storage procedures of text protocols from the meetings (RBOSE)  Design a flexible template for the community meeting protocols (RBOSE)  Design a way to create summaries of the meetings (RBOSE)  Consider idea of organizing meetings specifically for social integration [x] Implement a tool to easily convert text into html slides, which can be displayed within mumble -- available here [ (Software developers) [ ] Somehow restore all the good info that hides around here behind old links to etherpad [ ] Create a RBOSE-hosted clone of etherpad (rbosepad?) or if too complex figure out a stable alternative (Software developers) </tasks>
Aim: Ease the process of holding a new meeting
<tasks> [ ] Create Wiki templates to use for gathering data on a new meeting [ ] Create step-by-step guide on how to create and announce a new meeting [ ] Create step-by-step guide on how to record a meeting and publish the recording </tasks>
Find a date & time
- We like to use Doodle as a service to figure out which date and time fit all the participants best.
- We can recommend the free Audacity program to record the audio-part of the meeting. However, almost any program will do.
- Please save recording as *.ogg not *.mp3 as *.mp3 needs proprietal licences.
- You can usually find all the files here: http://rbose.org/mumble-recordings/
- If you have produced your own recordings, please ask us to upload them to that location.
- How to make meetings productive.
- MeetBot, a tool to facilitate meeting workflows