This page was last modified on 15 November 2010, at 11:51.
This page has been accessed 3,366 times.
Example of a small conservatory
These are good when you are working on the initial seedlings. You can build it yourself in several ways, or buy them in many gardening stores.
This is a short guide of creating your conservatory with very little resources,
What you need:
- 1x scotch tape
- a handful bbq sticks
- 2x small transparent plastic bags
- something to put the soil and seed in
- Step 1) Use the scotch tape to tape some of the sticks together, I chose to make them in 3's
- Step 2) Attach them to the housing of the plants
- Step 3) Cut out the plastic bags to a sheet
- Step 4) Just scotch tape the bag to cover the plant
- Step 5) Make some small holes in the plastic and you're done!