<data table="People" template="User"> username = Fat64 location = Sweden language = Swedish (fluent), English (fluent), German (poorly) skills = IT maintenance and development </data> My name is Jörgen Engström, and I joined RBOSE in march 2010 for many reasons. Been working on some articles, and pretty much just attending and being near for whatever help I can give in building on the platforms behind RBOSE. Also, swedish , so you'll probably see me in the #rbose.se channel at irc.rbose.org 6670 ircserver.
Articles for me
- Fat64/Gardening Journal - Growing things at home
- Fat64/Seedorism Journal - Growing things in the City without permission
Articles I created
Photos I've taken
- And also the MacGyver conservatory pictures.
Try to work with local RBOSE groups in Göteborg/Mölndal.
Try to grow things that will last a long time:
- "Svartrot, haverrot, kålrot, kål, rotselleri, potatis, rotpersilja, palsternacka, morötter, lök"
How is this going?
- 2011-06: Moved in with peeps from RBOSE here in Gothenburg. Plans are to work with an implementation of the Karma project. As far as growing food, I have tried potatoes mostly.
Open Source Farming Database
I was thinking some data is hard to get by like "how long can I store a potato in a root cellar" and "how does Lactuva sativa look like when infested with insect X?" if we had a platform for this knowledge that'd be great not sure if just a wiki is enough, maybe a plugin where you could search for specifics I shall consider this for a while
Raw data follows.
- Root cells data: http://www.tribwatch.com/rootcell.htm